Book a Jewellery Appointment
Our Next Jewellery Valuation Day is Wednesday 28th April 2021
Read all about our Jewellery Valuation Days and book a jewellery drop off and collection appointment below.
Our showroom in Mill Street is now open by Appointment. We remain Covid Secure with all safety requirements in place.
Jewellery purchases are also possible from our website and you may book to collect these or to have them sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery.
We politely ask you not to visit us if you have symptoms of Covid-19.
We have carried out a risk assessment as instructed by the Government, and have put in place certain procedures and strategies for all of our benefits which we ask you to adhere to when you visit us. We have also been awarded Covid Secure status by the NAJ with certificates displayed.
Once you have booked your Appointment with us you will receive email notification which will contain a copy of the safety guidance notes from the foot of this page and confirmation of your appointment time. If you do not receive this please add our email address to your safe sender’s list so that we may communicate with you.
Virtual Appointments via Zoom
Once you have booked an online Virtual Appointment with us you will receive email notification which will contain the link and information you require to join the appointment safely via your computer. If you do not receive the email please add our email to your safe sender’s list so that we may communicate with you.
To protect all of us please:
- Do not visit us if you are exhibiting any of the symptoms of Covid-19.
- Wear your own face mask, as instructed by the Government to do so in enclosed spaces.
- Visit alone or as a couple only.
- All viewings are by appointment only, if you are unable to use the booking system above for any reason please do contact us by telephone 01572 722666 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be asked to remove your mask briefly to look at one of our cameras, as instructed by our insurers.
To reassure and protect you:
- We only allow one client (or a couple) into our shop at a time, and we will endeavour to maintain social distancing at all times.
- We have in place screens, masks, gloves, visors, hand sanitiser, and shall be cleaning all areas which you may come in contact with before and after your visit.
- We clean the jewellery before and after you have tried it on.
- We will not open the shop if any of us exhibit symptoms of Covid-19.
- Ideally, please confirm that we are open ahead of your appointment, just in case we have had to shut although we will do our best to contact you in advance ourselves if we should need to.