Full Time Retail Jewellery Sales Assistant
Heidi Kjeldsen Limited are looking for an exceptionally bright
Sales Assistant for a Full-Time position.
Heidi Kjeldsen Limited is a well-established independent Jewellers trading since 1998 in the County Town of Oakham, Rutland (an affluent area in the East Midlands which has been voted Best Rural place to live). We currently have a vacancy for a sales assistant in our Fine Jewellery Showroom, where this member of the team will be involved in the sale, administration, stocking, display of jewellery, facilitating client commissions and other work as necessary. We specialise in bespoke handmade jewellery made by our own team of skilled craftspeople. The position provides the applicant the opportunity to learn and participate in the design, sourcing, creation and selling of Bespoke Fine Jewellery, engaging directly with customers and the workshop.
WE ARE SEEKING A SPECIAL PERSON TO WORK WELL WITH US WITH THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- A proven track record in Jewellery Sales.
- Background and experience in luxury sales.
- A Jewellery Education qualification is beneficial, though not imperative.
- Passion and enthusiasm for our products and ongoing vision to assist driving the business forward.
- Excellent customer service with good organisational skills.
- A knowledge of Sage Accounts Software and CAD/CAM software would be advantageous.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player.
- A Full UK Driving Licence.
5 full days per week covering alternate Saturdays, approx 8.30am- 5.30pm.
Extra hours may be required at Christmas and for special events.
Salary commensurate with
experience and skills.
Apply by email to
with your Curriculum Vitae
and a covering letter,
stating your expectations of Salary.