As an online jewellery store, your privacy is of the utmost importance. In accordance with the Date Protection Act, your data is entirely protected.
When you register an account, you’ll do so in a protected environment whereby only you can access your name, address details and email address.
No financial data is stored by Heidi Kjeldsen Ltd as every sales transaction is done remotely through Paypal’s highest security platform.
Cookies are tiny text files placed on your computer, mobile phone or tablet when you browse a website. They are internet-friendly tools which make browsing faster and easier for you.
- Make our website work efficiently and smartly
- Save you having to remember login details every time you visit us
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve our site’s speed so it’s quicker to browse
- You share pages on social networks like Facebook
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your permission)
- Collect any sensitive information
- Pass data to any advertising networks or third parties
If your browser settings are set to accept cookies, we know that you are happy to continue using our site as you always have done.
Should you wish to opt out of accepting cookies from our site, the choice is yours of course. However in doing so, you might find our site won’t work as efficiently as usual.
Please note: we can discuss any order over the phone or via email if you prefer. Simply ring Heidi on 01572 722666 and she will happily ensure you receive the highest personal service. Alternatively, you can contact me here.
Website function cookies
Our own cookies
We use session cookies to make our website work including:
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work properly
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site. Please note: session cookies are instantly removed from your computer as soon as you close your browser.
Third party functions
Heidi Kjeldsen, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Social networking cookies
- Links to Facebook, Twitter etc
The privacy implications for this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Visitor statistics cookies
At Heidi Kjeldsen, we use Google Analytics to compile visitor statistics such as:
- How many people visit our website
- Different technologies visitors use (Mac or Windows) which tells us when our site isn’t working as it should
- How long visitors browse our site
Analysing website statistics helps us continuously improve our website standards.& nbsp;
Turning cookies off
You can switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop them from accepting cookies. It is rare for someone to opt to do this as it can limit website functunality. Cookies, after all, simply enhance your experience of the internet.
Please be assured, your privacy, confidentiality and buying security is of the utmost importance to us. All measures to protect you are taken.